Monday, March 5, 2007

Boy, What a Cut Up!

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know that crime in Detroit is bad. So is it in most cities. But I wasn't prepared for this. A crazy dude just miles from our new place in posh (read "there's everything you need here! Target, Chili's, Whole Foods, TGIFriday's AND Applebeees!)Rochester chopped his wife up, tossed her body parts all over a park and ran up north (where it's cold, in case you didn't know that) wearing only a light jacket (I assume he was wearing pants, but the news only ever says the thing about the light jacket) and hid in a wilderness area curled up under a tree and then he almost died of frostbite.

Welcome to Michigan! Home of crazy wife killers! Just for a clearer picture of this, I've created the following chart showing statistics on the number of wife torsos dismembered by crazy husbands in the last week in the suburbs of the three major metro areas in which I've lived. That I know of. I think this speaks for itself.

2 comments:

Sonja Andrews said...

hehehe ... I almost sent you the cnn article ... but then I thought that might be mean ;-)

tae said...

Crazy. He was treated at the hospital where I used to work.

But rest assured, some Washingtonian probably was killed in a domestic dispute within the last week, but wasn't considered newsworthy.